Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC) - Home
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada supports the Canadian agriculture and agri-food sector through initiatives that promote innovation and competitiveness.
Services and information
Supporting innovation, sustainable farming, trade and market development.
Market information, data and statistics on agriculture and food trade in Canada.
$3 billion investment to strengthen the agriculture and agri-food sector.
Information on weather and climate in the Canadian agricultural sector.
Market information, programs and services to help you export your agriculture and food products.
Global agriculture, food opportunities and trends in your market of interest.
Best practices to produce the best possible food and agriculture products.
Publications and articles that highlight our agricultural research scientists’ work.
What we are doing
- 2018 Canadian Agricultural Outlook
- 2018 Medium Term Outlook
- An Overview of E-Commerce Trends in Canada
- An Overview of the Canadian Agriculture and Agri-Food System 2017
- Barley is "in" when it comes to heart health
- Improving the Health of Early-Lactation Dairy Cows
- Know How to Control Nematodes in Market Garden Crops
- Greenhouse Lighting: Bright Lights, Big Produce
- Date modified: