The oilseeds science strategy relates to crop production, particularly for food and feed end uses, up to and including storage of harvested material. The crop types considered within this strategy include: canola, rapeseed, mustard, soybeans (oilseed and food‐grade), flax, sunflower, hemp, and safflower.
Learn about what we’ve been up to...
- Camelina: Potential on the Shelf
- Canadian Scientists Contribute to International Effort to Sequence the Canola Genome
- Carinata: An Oilseed Ready for Lift-off
- Controlling Giant Ragweed in Soybeans and Corn Possible with Good Crop Management
- Hairy Canola Meets the Crucifer Flea Beetle (video)
- Researcher wins 2015 Seed of the Year award
- Soy What? (video)
- Date modified: