Open House at the Saint-Hyacinthe Research and Development Centre
October 14, 2017
10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
To celebrate its 30th anniversary, along with Canada’s 150th and that of Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, the Saint-Hyacinthe Research and Development Centre invites you to its open house day.
Our research teams have prepared a range of activities to help you learn more about the exciting world of agri-food science. You will see what our scientists are doing to improve food preservation, quality and safety along with safe and efficient food transformation techniques.
- Tour our modern laboratories and pilot plant
- Discover scientific projects on food quality, safety and transformation
- Learn more about healthy ingredients
- Understand how the artificial stomach IviDiS works
- Learn the steps of sensory analysis
- Listen to conferences on agri-food science
See you there, whatever the weather!
Saint-Hyacinthe Research and Development Centre
3600 Casavant Boulevard West
For more information, visit: Saint-Hyacinthe Research and Development Centre.
As one of the country’s original departments, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada is celebrating 150 years of service to Canadians. For more information, visit: Agriculture 150.
- Date modified: